Rockstar Automotive has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Melbourne, FL.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Rockstar Automotive customers.
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Experienced as a Service Advisor
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Local friends if you are looking for extremely skilled, professional mechanics who are HONEST and FAIR and service all makes and models, look no more. Rockstar Automotive is the place. Owner Thomas Gerding has many years of experience in the automotive industry and he is also a Toyota Master Technician. Plus he's just a really great guy who will give you an honest assessment and a fair price. I will be a customer for life. Thanks Tom!