Rockstar Automotive has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Melbourne, FL.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Rockstar Automotive customers.
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Experienced as a Service Advisor
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Papa Bear, 01/22/2021
Once again Rockstar has saved my wife's car from the stripping yard...lol Very honest hard working people work here. So happy That I found this place in Melbourne area. Customer for life.